The South-South & East Angel Network (SSEAN), a group of professionals and entrepreneurs dedicated to mentoring and investing in startups in the South-South and South-East, is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to help manage and administer the SSEAN Secretariat located in Port Harcourt.
The successful candidate would be required to commence work on October 2nd, 2018.
Fresh Graduates with a degree in Business Administration or any related discipline and that have completed their National Youth Service Corps are invited to apply.
Eligible candidates must possess the following qualities:
- Proven administrative/organisational skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Effective communication skills
- Good with numbers
- Passionate about entrepreneurship
The responsibilities of the SSEAN Administrative Assistant will involve:
- Facilitating the organisation of SSEAN meetings/events
- Recording minutes, effecting actionable items and archiving proceedings arising from SSEAN meetings
- Managing SSEAN communication channels
- Manning the SSEAN Secretariat and responding to enquiries upon relevant consultations
If you fit these criteria, click the link to apply.
Application deadline is September 28th, 2018.