The Ken Junior Award for Innovation recognizes and seeks to overcome the barriers to economic development and innovation in Port Harcourt, namely; access to electricity, internet connection, learning, security and networking.
Startups within Port Harcourt are encouraged to apply as each of the four awardees will receive six months of;
• Self-contained office space at the Ken Saro-Wiwa Centre
• High-speed internet connection
• Constant electricity powered by solar panels
• Access to an event space and support holding workshops and trainings
• Personal support for growing their business model
• Networking with other like-minded professionals
Applicants must possess an already existing startup based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State with a viable solution in technology, education, agriculture, or any other field.
The Organizers are looking forward to innovative ideas that leverage technology to solve problems in the society.
Application closes by 12noon on Monday April 24th